MY PASSION MY BUSINESS...






Purpose: That's where we all belong. But any further than this, the whole of humanity would be confined to just one word. And amazingly, that one word is PASSION. Having struck on that word with my right-footed, passion-filled and purpose-driven legs, it's only mindful to note that a life led without passion would be one heck of wobbling tires without wheels. Anyways, all that is just beside the point.

Without questions, my passion is my business and I'm bringing this notice to this platform with some joyous importance. I have thought ceaselessly in my industrial vineyard and in many ways than one, I'm particularly passionate about fashion and hair styling. And I've also realized that I do this effortlessly with correctness and style (every thanks to God, talent, vision, passion, parentage and upbringing).. Again, this is one course of my life that is divinely charted and I'm purposefully following after it even till the end of time!

 Alright, in order not to bore us with many writings, I'm applying my break here but not without letting you into this reality that I'm jumping into this chosen field of my life; HAIR~STYLING and many much more with both legs, so feel free to always visit this blog for updates, ideas, consultations and services... Our pledge is, we'd always justify the trust you may repose on us and any time you have with us, would always be worth the while... OUR GOAL IS YOUR INTEREST!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Care Tips#16

AMAZING HAIRSTYLE TRENDS BY UCEEGOLD THAT WILL LOOK GREAT ON YOU…. check these Photos!!!

FACIAL MAKE-UP TIPS