Did You Know?

“The greatness
of a man is not
how much
wealth he
acquires, but in
his integrity and
his ability to
affect those
around him positively”.Bob Marley

"I don't believe in pessimism. If something
doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead.
If you think it's going to rain, it will". - Marcus
Aelius Aurelius

"A good man does not spy around for the black
spots in others, but presses unswervingly on
towards his mark". - Marcus Aelius Aurelius
"There is divine beauty in learning, just as there
is human beauty in tolerance. To learn means to
accept the postulate that life did not begin at my
birth. Others have been here before me, and I
walk in their footsteps. The books I have read
were composed by generations of fathers and
sons, mothers and daughters, teachers and
disciples. I am the sum total of their experiences,
their quests. And so are you".
- Elie Wiesel

Source:PinnacleInfoGallery Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Care Tips#16

AMAZING HAIRSTYLE TRENDS BY UCEEGOLD THAT WILL LOOK GREAT ON YOU…. check these Photos!!!

FACIAL MAKE-UP TIPS